These days, one thing that matters a lot to consumers is screen size. In this age where mobile gaming and entertainment are rapidly evolving, the more room for content you have, the more immersive the experience gets.
- Visual Amusement – With a massive 6.41-inch Super AMOLED Halo FullView Display, you have more space for icons and widgets, and almost any type of content be it a game, a movie, or a photo are showcased with stunning clarity.
- Taking Photos – A bigger screen gives more room for more options and functions, plus a more comfortable experience of browsing photos you’ve taken.
- Watching films – A 3D curved body design that blends the edges of the phone with the display, creates a more immersive viewing experience.
- Superior Gaming Experience – A big screen usually allows a game’s visual details to stand out. And with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, you should be able to fit it your favorite titles, and be able to play them smoothly.
- Video Chatting Experience – Video chatting is one of the easiest ways to get in touch with loved-ones, wherever they are in the world. In this regard, a big screen gives you a better feel of being actually there.
- Browsing the Web – When scouring the web for information, a bigger screen gives you a better reading experience, plus more room for information.
- Typing Quicker – A bigger screen means you’ll be able to see more of your friends’ messages. You’ll also have more room to fit in a bigger keyboard, lessening the chances of you mistyping words.
Vivo has always been an industry leader in crafting groundbreaking devices that suit the needs of the Modern Filipino. With all these technologies, the V11’s Super AMOLED Halo FuillView Display is certainly a plus for customers who want comfort and functionality combined.
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.