Sony has just announced the availability and local pricing of its newest mid-ranger, the Xperia L2, packed with a 5.5-inch display and a wide-angle front camera for including more subjects and scenery to your shots.
The device is powered by a Mediatek MT6737T quad-core processor, along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage expandable via a microSD card.
At the back is a 13MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, and an ISO that can go as high as 3200, while the front houses an 8MP camera with an aperture of f/2.4, and a 120° wide angle lens.
Other features include NFC and a USBType-C interface. It runs on Sony’s Xperia UI on top of Android Nougat, and packs a 3,300mAh battery with Qnovo Adapative Charging.
Sony Xperia L2 Specs:
- MediaTek MT6737T quad-core processor
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card
- 5.5-inch HD display with Gorilla Glass
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.0
- 8MP front camera, f/2.4 120° wide angle lens
- NFC, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Sensor
- Xperia UI on top Android 7. Nougat
- 3,300mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
The Xperia L2 comes in Black, Gold and Pink, and is now available in Sony Stores nationwide for an SRP of PhP14,990. For more information, you may visit https://www.sony.com.ph/.