The Galaxy On7 Prime is the latest smartphone Samsung has launched for the Indian market. It’s powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor and has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display.
It also boasts 13MP front and rear cameras. Featuring a metal unibody design, the Galaxy On7 Prime comes with up to 4GB RAM and up to 64GB of storage, It’s dual SIM capable and has a fingerprint sensor, housed by the home button.
The device comes with the Samsung Mall app that allows visual searching of a product using artificial intelligence. Samsung has tied up with Amazon, Jabong, Shopclues and Tata CLiQ to make searching products easy across these stores.
There’s also Samsung Pay Mini, which lets you transfer money using wallets simply by scanning the code or by using a mobile number and then sending it to a bank account using UPI (Unified Payment Interface).
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with ARM Mali-T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0mm; Weight: 170g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime is priced at around $200 and $230 for the 3GB/32GB variant and 4GB/64GB variant respectively. It comes in Black and Gold colors.