ASUS has just launched the first member of the upcoming Zenfone 4 series handsets in Russia, the Zenfone 4 Max.
The Max name in the Zenfone lineup usually translates to longevity, and in the case of the Zenfone 4 Max, it’s a massive 5,000mAh battery. ASUS has also generously equipped the device with dual 13MP rear cameras along with an 8MP selfie camera, which is a huge step up over the current generation.
The Zenfone Max boasts a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass and is powered by either a Snapdragon 425 or 430 CPU. There’s also 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable using microSD card.
The device runs on Android Nougat out of the box. Other features including fast charging, Dual SIM compatibility, a non-hybrid SIM card slot, and the ability to use the phone as a powerbank to charge other devices.
The Asus Zenfone 4 Max will be priced at RUB 13,900 (around $235) for the Snapdragon 425 variant with 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage. Do note that handset prices in Russia tend to be slightly higher, so we might see a slight variance if and when this device reaches other markets.
ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (Quad-Core)/430 (Octa-Core) Processor
- Up to 4GB of RAM, up to 64GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB), Non-hybrid SIM card slot
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display
- Dual 13MP Rear Cameras, 120° Viewing Angle
- 8MP Front Camera
- ZenUI on top of Android Nougat
- 5,000mAh battery
- Fast Charging, can charge other devices as well