Last April 18, tech enthusiasts witnessed the launch of LG’s newest flagship smartphone in the Philippines, the LG G6. And now, the company is pleased to announce its availability in Globe’s postpaid plan.
For only PhP2,099 per month (Plan PhP1,499 + PhP600 monthly), Globe subscribers can now experience first hand, the G6’s stunning 5.7-inch QHD+ FullVision display with an industry-first 18:9 aspect ratio, and is powered by Dolby Vision with HDR 10 support.
Watch movies for hours on end as Plan 1499 comes with a 6-month subscription to Netflix and HOOQ. Enjoy unlimited music for FREE as it also comes with a 3-month Spotify Premium subscription. And then, top it off with unlimited all-net texts and unlimited calls to Globe and TM subscribers.
Take advantage of Android’s first-ever Square Camera Mode and up your photography game with Food Mode. With Globe’s larger than life data, you can take as many photos as you can and instantly share them on Instagram or Facebook for your friends and family to see.
Here’s what you’ll get with the suggested postpaid plan:
- 8 GB of data
- Unlimited texts to all networks
- Unlimited calls to Globe and TM subscribers
- FREE Spotify Premium subscription for three months
- FREE Netflix subscription for six months
- FREE HOOQ subscription for six months
The G6 comes in Astro Black, Ice Platinum, or Mystic White. If you want to check out our review, click here.
LG G6 Specs:
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of Internal Storage Expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD Card
- 5.7-inch 18:9 QHD FullVision Display (2880 x 1440) with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 13MP, f/2.4, 125° Wide Angle + 13MP, f/1.8, OIS 2.0, 71°
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.2
- LG UX 6.0 on top of Android Nougat
- 3300mAh Battery
- Quick Charge 3.0 Support
- USB Type-C
- IP68 Certification for Water and Dust Resistance
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, Barometer