At a special event earlier today, Lenovo Philippines officially launched the newest member of its K series lineup of smartphones, the Vibe K6 Note.
The K6 Note offers significant upgrades from its predecessor in both design and internals with an elegant and premium glass-metal construction, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor, though it still has the same 5.5-inch Full HD display.
The camera has also received a bump to 16MP from 13MP, as well as a more potent 4000mAh battery, while retaining an 8MP selfie camera. Dolby Atmos audio is still present, which should make media consumption a treat.
The Lenovo K6 Note is available in dark gray, gold, and silver variants, and can be purchased at Lenovo stores and authorized dealers nationwide for PhP11,999. It also comes with a free Bluetooth Headset.
Lenovo K6 Note Specs:
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 32GB of Internal Storage Expandable Up to 256GB via MicroSD Card
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD Display
- 16MP Rear Camera, PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dolby Atmos Audio Enhancement
- 4000mAh Battery