PLDT SME Nation and Samsung Electronics Philippines recently renewed their partnership last March 20, 2014. The event was also an opportunity for both companies to showcase their products and solutions to help small and medium enterprises thrive.
During the event, PLDT First Vice President and Head of SME Nation Kat Luna-Abelarde highlighted that PLDT’s partnership with Samsung can definitely bring significant benefits to their SME markets. She also added that such renewal of synergy between the 2 leading global brands can provide both premium internet connection (by PLDT) using the most popular and innovative devices (by Samsung).
The partnership also gave birth to 6 bundles specifically for SMEs, which:
- Gives SMEs an option to select their bandwidth requirements (starting from 4 up to 15mbps with rates of PhP4,000 to PhP25,000/month
- Choose a device from the wide array of Samsung gadgets
- Elite Bundle, which gives entrepreneurs an option among the Samsing 3-in-1 Wifi Laser Printer, UPS or hard drive
- Max Bundle, with a choice between a Samsung Chromebook or Galaxy Tab 3.7
- Max Plus, choose from the IP Cam, Sansung 3-in-1 Wifi Laser Printer, UPS, or hard drive, and a Samsung Chromebook or Galaxy Tab 3.7. Another option would be to pair the Samsung Chromebook or Galaxy Tab 3.7 with a Website Builder Bundle or Cloud Storage Bundle
- Max Turbo Bundle allows consumers to pick from Samsung’s 32-inch Wifi Smart TV, Large Format Display (LDF) or the Note 10.1, and an IP Cam, Samsung 3-in-1 Wifi Laser Printer, UPS or hard drive. They can also opt to pair the Cloud Storage Bundle with an IP Cam, Samsung 3-in-1 Wifi Laser Printer, UPS and hard drive.
For more details about bundles, go to www.pldtsme-nation.com.ph or call 101-888.