With the latest directives from the government, OPPO has decided to slowly reopen some of its stores and service centers across the Philippines with strict observance of the safety protocols that are in place.
In order to safely and responsibly serve customers, a series of precautionary measures are being observed within all OPPO branches nationwide, even prior to the ECQ including:
- Temperature scanning of all employees and shoppers
- Mandatory wearing of face masks
- A minimum of 6 feet social distancing
- Thorough disinfection of stores at least two times a day using hospital-grade cleaning tools, including but not limited to in-store furniture but as well as demo smartphones
- An abundant supply of hand sanitizers or rubbing alcohol stationed within the stores
- All customers and employees will be constantly reminded to practice hygienic measures and follow the protocols recommended by health authorities.
In addition, a one-time in-store complimentary phone sanitization will also be offered in all stores to disinfect customers’ devices.
To keep the community informed and entertained, OPPO has is also doing a weekly show Starting May 22. Broadcasted online, it offers activities for everyone to stay updated with the brand’s various offerings, and to share happiness via giveaways.
You can view the livestream at OPPO’s Official Facebook Page. The show will feature OPPO celebrities and KOL brand ambassadors.
The brand is also currently holding the Live It Up: The Big OPPO Sale promo, in which you can get up to PhP3,000 off select OPPO smartphones along with awesome freebies.
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.